Question: My daughter is seven and got into an accident were she lost four of her top front teeth.  They are just her baby teeth but I do not like that she has to deal with such a big gap.   

Could she get a dental bridge until her adult teeth come in?  Or would that be consider as cosmetic dental services since they are only her baby teeth?  I know my dental insurance plan does not cover for cosmetic.   

Answer: Your child may be able to get space maintainers and in most dental insurance plans, they do over coverage’s for space maintainers. Talk to your child dentist to see what he/she would advise.

Leave a Reply

Contact Us | Privacy Statement