Search Medicare Blog
Recent Comments
Recent Posts

Posts Tagged ‘citizenshio’

What if my immigration status or citizenship changed?

If your immigration status changed or you became a U.S. citizen, you should tell Social Security so your records can be updated. To get your immigration status or citizenship corrected, you need to show documents that prove your new status or citizenship.

Double Check Your Documents

Read the rest of this entry »

Contact Us | Privacy Statement