You told us you have moved and recently reported this to us. To ensure your privacy, you cannot request a replacement Medicare card online at this time. You must call or visit us to request a replacement card.

To Contact Social Security:

  • In the United States:

    Call our toll-free number 1-800-772-1213. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call our toll-free “TTY” number, 1-800-325-0778. Representatives are available Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

    • Call or visit your local Social Security office. You can get directions and a map to your local Social Security Office by visiting the Field Office Locator.

  • Outside the United States, call or visit:

Warning: If you select any of the links above, you will leave this secure site and these pages will open a new browser window. You will automatically return to this page when you close the new browser window.

SSA Home

4 Responses to “How to Request a Replacement Medicare Card If You Recently Changed Your Address”

  • Richard Koehn says:

    I need a replacement card

  • Carroll R Holmes says:

    I need a new replacement card cause the old address was still in the system back in 1999 when I went on ss.
    Carroll Holmes

  • Panagiotis (Pete) Prappas says:

    I have moved and have not received my replacement card. I am sure because I haven’t

    changed my address with you.

  • admin says:

    To learn more, visit If you can’t or prefer not to use the online service: Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or. Contact your local Social Security offic

Leave a Reply

Contact Us | Privacy Statement